[GNUe] version?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] version?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:36:42 +0800

Hello all!

I'm at work (Developing not that GNU-firendly ERP systems - too pay the
mortgagae ;) and thought I should use my cofeebreaks for some GNUe platying
with the old Suse box.

I downloaded snapshots (20050309) but these one dislike my machine?  Unpacking
installing gnue-commons and gnue-forms, but when I try to run the into.gfd
example my box struggles for a minute or two and then it says "killed". I can
see the splashscreen but that's as far as I can get?

Should I go for some other package?

Regards
Stefan