[GNUe] Where to?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] Where to?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:45:09 +0800

Since it's been my sille day today, I'll get going!

I feel a little.. like a big question mark? The doc's are full of empty holes,
and almost none of the examples have any logic inside them? I only found one
that contains a trigger so far?

So, how do I build logic? If someone enters "1001" as a customerid I would like
to join data from severeal tables and maybe give warnings if this one is a "not
wanted" customer? I suppose I don't need regular SQL statements, so where can I
read about this?
Are there some good API's that I need to discover?

Regards
Stefan