[GNUe] setfocus

From: Zvonimir Jericevic
Subject: [GNUe] setfocus
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 10:48:53 +0100

Hi,

I have created post-change trigger on fldA which should set focus on that field (it depends of condition)

but focus stay on field where I clicked, for instance fldC. Is it possible to do that? I know that works with trigger pre-focusin

on fldB, but what if user will jump somewhere else?

Furthermore, is it possible to insert all null values into detail datasource (with proper primary key)?

Regards,

Zvone