Re: [GNUe] appserver web front end error 501

From: Jan Ischebeck
Subject: Re: [GNUe] appserver web front end error 501
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:19:01 +0900

Dear andremachado,

I checked your error message and tested the webfrontend with the current appserver version.

Unfortunately Reinhard expectation, that it works, is not true.

During Johannes rewrite of the RPC layer the whole functionality for the activation (by downloading) of the webfrontend has been removed.

(Johannes: can you add this functionality back?)

For the rest of its functionality the web frontend is using the standard xmlrpc functionality,
so it should continue to work fine.

Greetings,

Jan

andremachado wrote:
Hello,
I am (new to gnue) trying to get appserver webfrontend running.
But the firefox browser is showing :
********
Error response

Error code 501.

Message: Unsupported method ('GET').

Error code explanation: 501 = Server does not support this operation. **********

And the command line is showing:
*******
DB000: localhost.localdomain - - [24/Jan/2006 09:10:00] code 501, message
Unsupported method ('GET')
*******

Please, do you have any hint?
What did I forget to configure?