[GNUe] Problems installing gnue

From: ashwin
Subject: [GNUe] Problems installing gnue
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:58:02 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to install GNUe on my fedora core 5 m/c. I followed
http://www.gnuenterprise.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/FedoraCoreQuickStart to
install gnue & get here http://www.gnuenterprise.org/gallery/forms.php, but i am
stuck at 2 places. First @ "According DatabaseHOWTOs, set up the back-end
database" . I have installed postgresql-8.1 (b'cos thats the one comes with
fc5). I am able to create database & run some basic query. So the database is
installed fine. The link "DatabaseHOWTOs" gets to nowhere. So i skipped that
part & went on to install the other portions of the text. Now i am stuck at
"Install PySablo (only for GNUe Reports)" . I downloaded pysablo from
sourceforge, but when i untar it has no install script. Running the
./PySablot.so gets me "Segmentation fault". Now how do i install GNUe.

with regards,
ashwin