Re: [Fwd: Re: [GNUe] GNUe in actual production use?]

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [GNUe] GNUe in actual production use?]
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 11:02:00 +0200

Hello, Mark!

Thanks for your feedback!

Am Montag, den 09.10.2006, 10:36 +0200 schrieb Mark:
>         - Mailing list not suffisament dynamic

We try to answer all requests on the mailing lists in reasonable time,
and I think this thread shows that the mailing list *could* be dynamic
if there is input from the users :-)

>         - Documentation not suffisament supplements and synthetic
>         - Lack of examples concrete and complex

Yes. This is the *big* problem I currently see in GNUe. We are currently
working towards a 0.6 version of gnue-forms, and we are definately
planning to include one single, structured and maintained example in the
final version (and with that, replace all current examples which are
mostly unmaintained and partly even not working any more with the
current version). Also, we have been thinking about a intro
documentation that will build up exactly that example.

>         - Web site not suffisament effective

We need your help there. Please tell us what you were looking for and
where you did expect to find it.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller