Re: [GNUe] data display problem in gnue-form

From: Joshua Immanuel
Subject: Re: [GNUe] data display problem in gnue-form
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 22:16:08 +0530

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 14:47 +0200, Reinhard Mueller wrote:

> The reason to not load all existing records on opening the form is easy
> to understand if you think about a table with several millions of
> entries :-)
Thanks for the immediate response. I am trying out things in GNUe so
that I can use it in my application in an extensive manner, before I was
trying out things with pyGTK and CORBA but when I saw this project it
really drawn my attention. so planning to switch over if things worked
out. Anyway once again Thanks.

regards
--
Joshua Immanuel.

He who restrains his lips is wise.
Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge,
But he who hates correction is stupid.