[GNUe] New maintainer

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: [GNUe] New maintainer
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:58:13 +0100

Dear friends of GNU Enterprise,

it is my pleasure to announce that I have just been appointed the new
maintainer of the GNU Enterprise project.

I wish to thank James Thompson, the previous maintainer, for the work
and brain cells he has invested into GNUe. It has been his vision of
free (as in freedom), modular business applications that we have been
following ever since the project exists, and we will continue to follow
it.

GNU Enterprise has gone a long way, and yet we've still a long way ahead
of us. I'm looking forward to what the future will give us - and what we
will be able to give to the future of Free Software!

Thanks,
Reinhard