Re: curious

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: curious
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:36:41 +0200

Hi, Rainer!

Am Dienstag, den 15.06.2010, 12:26 +0200 schrieb Rainer Carstens:
> is there actual any development on gnue? Any plans for the future?
> Or is bugfixing priority at the moment?

Currently I'm working on a large customer project which involves GNUe,
so for the next 2-3 months, bug fixes will have high priority.

There are also some plans for future development, but not a really
concrete schedule.

> What would You recommend to get a deeper insight into the whole
> framework?

Start with the examples delivered with GNUe, play around with them, try
to extend and modify them. The current documentation sucks, but it is
better than nothing. If you have questions, you can try to ask on
#gnuenterprise on irc.freenode.net, but it can require a little patience
since I'm not always looking at the IRC window ;-)

And, in any case, please keep us updated! :-)

Thanks,
Reinhard