Using GNUe

From: James Mohr
Subject: Using GNUe
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 13:58:14 +0100

Is there any documentation any where that describes the basics of using GNUe?
There is a lot of documentation on developing the various modules, the API and
so forth, but with the expection of a couple of man-pages, readme and other
documents scattered throughout various packages, I find nothing that tells me
how to actually use the product.

I installed everything and now I have the big question "what next"? Are we
expected to dig through all of the sub-directories of the various packages
looking for scripts that might help us get up and running?