gnugeneration-discuss

[Gnugeneration-discuss] Anyone here not on the Defective By Design anti-

From: Danny Piccirillo
Subject: [Gnugeneration-discuss] Anyone here not on the Defective By Design anti-DRM action alert list?
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:56:24 -0400

I'm trying to turn the Defective by Design campaign into a participatory powerhouse and I'd like to collect ideas for action to take against DRM and also recruit helpers to organize the wiki group. If you're not already on the list, sign on here: http://www.defectivebydesign.org/join

If you have any good ideas for actions, please reply here and/or post it to the wiki!

If you want to join the team (and maybe help contribute to the wiki, if you want), there's a list of ways you can do that here:

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design#Join_Us.21

Thanks,
Danny