gnugeneration

Re: *SPAM* [Gnugeneration] Check out my photos on Facebook

From: Frederique W. Piccart
Subject: Re: *SPAM* [Gnugeneration] Check out my photos on Facebook
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:03:10 +0000

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 16:57:43 +0000, Gabríel "A." Pétursson
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> I feel they've invaded my privacy, I just gave my gmail password to
>> them once.
>
> Never give out your password to anyone or you will get compromised. Why
> did you let them have your password?

They do this so you can import your contacts, or spread out "x wants to
add you on Facebook" emails.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to use Facebook, regarding the privacy issues
that come with it,
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Facebook#Privacy.