Re: [gnugo-devel] Backspace crashes

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Backspace crashes
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:58:52 -0800

> Finally a bug report for 3.0.0 which looks unrelated, but was it ever
> investigated?
> http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnugo-devel/2001-November/000614.html

As far as I can tell this bug isn't reproducible. Loading
the file with GNU Go 3.0.0 doesn't produce a crash, so I
tried loading with --replay black on the theory that if
it's a persistent caching problem that might get the
crash, but it ran to the end without crashing.

I've updated regression/BREAKAGE to include results for
current CVS. A lot of changes including many PASSes
where Trevor tuned.

Dan