[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [gnugo-devel] Segmentation fault, dragon2 array appears to be corrup

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Segmentation fault, dragon2 array appears to be corrupted
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:40:35 +0100
User-agent: EMH/1.14.1 SEMI/1.14.3 (Ushinoya) FLIM/1.14.2 (Yagi-Nishiguchi) APEL/10.3 Emacs/20.7 (sparc-sun-solaris2.7) (with unibyte mode)

Dan wrote:
> Recently we upgraded to automake 1.5 which has a different
> system of finding dependencies. Maybe it's buggy.

It's quite possibly a transitional problem.

> When I did the 3.1.20 release, I revised Then
> I ran autoconf, autoheader and automake and compiled to no avail:
> gnugo --version gave me 3.1.19 despite the fact that config.h
> had the right version number. So I had to 'make clean; make'.

Happened to me too in the update from 3.1.18 to 3.1.19.

> My impression is that a dependency was missed.

I'd recommend anyone who has a CVS working copy which was checked out
before 3.1.19 (assuming that was when the change to automake 1.5 was
done) to do a "make clean" in order to avoid strange surprises.

Btw, it seems like recent messages to the list have been delivered
promptly, so hopefully everything is back to normal again.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]