[gnugo-devel] Patch: GTP: Getting komi and handicap

From: Heikki Levanto
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Patch: GTP: Getting komi and handicap
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:50:38 +0100

Here's another little patch to the GTP. It allows me to ask for the values
of the komi and handicap. I need it because I plan to load a lot of games
via sgf, and need to know such details.

The old Komi command returns now the old value if called without a new
one, whereas I have added a new one get_handicap. Any opinions which is the
better way? If I see a strong opinion, I will gladly supply a new patch one
way or the other...

As before, these are changes I need for my own twiddling, feel free to
include or ignore.

-H

--
Heikki Levanto  LSD - Levanto Software Development   <address@hidden>