Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug in GNU Go 3.0.0 !!!

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug in GNU Go 3.0.0 !!!
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:38:21 -0800

> Hi, GNUGo has suggested emailing you this SGF file due to a possible internal
> bug... (I used boardsize=3). Please reply to know that the email has been
> received....

Yes, we got it. Thank you for sending it in.

Boardsizes smaller than 9x9 aren't really supported, and recent versions
of GNU Go don't give the "you stepped on a bug" message if the boardsize
is smaller than 9x9.

GNU Go 3.2 should be available soon, probably some time in April. In
the meantime 3.1.30 is stronger than GNU Go 3.2 and just as fast. It's
available at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/devel.html

Daniel Bump