[gnugo-devel] Re: Regressions for 3.2 take 2x as long as for .34?

From: Stephan Somogyi
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: Regressions for 3.2 take 2x as long as for .34?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:13:09 -0700

At 15:42 -0700 26.04.2002, <address@hidden> wrote:

Are you sure?

The results are quite reproducible.

There are, however, multiple variable at play, which was why I didn't want to burden the entire list with the initial query. I am using a different toolchain than I was with my .33 and .34 tests, which could very well be causing the weirdness I'm seeing.

What I wanted to know is whether trying to isolate the problem was inherently futile because, eg, the regression load increased dramatically due to the inclusion of the HandTalk games at the last minute, or something along those lines.

This apparently not being the case, I have a few more tests to run and will hopefully be able to isolate the problem over the weekend.

s.