Re: [gnugo-devel] BUG

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] BUG
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:00:01 -0700

> gnugo 3.0.1pre1: You stepped on a bug.
> Please save this game as an sgf file and mail it to address@hidden

Thank you for the bug report. We had intermittent bug reports
involving situations where moves were taken back, mostly with
games played under CGoban. Possibly this is the same bug. We
were never able to find it. Apparently it only happened rarely
and was not reproducible.

Since the implementation of undo was rewritten in GNU Go 3.2
we hope that this bug is no longer there. If you got a similar
crash with GNU Go 3.2 we'd like to know, but pro

I think you should upgrade to GNU Go 3.2 because it is stronger
than 3.0 and about as fast.

Daniel Bump