[gnugo-devel] PATTERN_CHECK_ON_DEMAND cleanup?

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] PATTERN_CHECK_ON_DEMAND cleanup?
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 14:02:49 +0200 (CEST)

I will send an owl patch today or tomorrow that will make --allpats working
again (with the new owl callback structure).

I'd also suggest to remove the PATTERN_CHECK_ON_DEMAND compiler switch.
It does make the code less readable, and I don't think anyone would still
use it.

If this is consensus and my current regression run with
PATTERN_CHECK_ON_DEMAND==0 (which gives back the old owl callback structure)
doesn't come up with anything surprising, I'd include that in the patch.

Opinions?