[gnugo-devel] arend_3_3.1a

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] arend_3_3.1a
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 07:18:12 -0700

I put up a revision of Arend's patch at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches/arend_3_3.1a

It undoes the PL changes Gunnar discussed.

But the main change is that it reorganizes regression/
a bit so that the post-3.2 tests are mostly in a new
batch, fifth_batch. So it introduces two new files
owl1.tst and strategy5.tst with Arend's new tests
moved to those.

It seems to me a good idea to separate the post-3.2
tests. It will make it easier to know what's new and
what's old, and also to track progress.

I haven't added this to the CVS yet.

Dan