[gnugo-devel] Re: [gtp] GoGui

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: [gtp] GoGui
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 07:48:52 -0700

Marcus wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded the graphical user interface for Go programs
> that I wrote a while ago to Sourceforge:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gogui/
>
> Here is the project description:

Marcus demonstrated this program to me in Edmondton. It is similar
to GoThic in that it allows you to intercept the gtp stream. It
is capable of using GNU Go specific extensions and can hopefully
be used the way debugboard was designed to be.

Requires Sun Java.

Looks like a possible path to a better way of running GNU Go.

I added links at the GNU Go web html.

Dan