Re[2]: [gnugo-devel] sgf loading (v 3.3.5)

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: Re[2]: [gnugo-devel] sgf loading (v 3.3.5)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:56:11 -0400

>ok, i finally decided to find what caused the mistake. looks like it's
>solved now. sorry, i don't know how to create a patch (i use windows),
>but here is a code snippet (play_ascii.c):

You will not be sorry after installing cygwin:
 1. It gives you all the patch tools you need.
 2. It comes w/ cgoban, which you'll want, esp. if you want to modify
the joseki databases.  (Make sure to install the X Server, too, if you
don't have one).
 3. It's convenient to be able to build under cygwin, in case the VC
build has rotted - something I try to keep from happening!
 4. It has lots & lots of other very useful bits.

-Trevor