[gnugo-devel] Test updates

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Test updates
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:49:29 -0400 (EDT)

I've revised the 9x9 and nngs auto generated tests.

http://evand.rh.ncsu.edu/~evand/gnugo/

I think I addressed all comments, let me know if I missed something.

Perhaps the most interesting are tests 12 and 13 of auto_nngs.tst
(formerly test 16).  The game move (played by GNU Go 3.3.6) is clearly
completely useless.  However, neither 3.3.8 nor 3.3.6 return is as part of
the top_moves list, and it passes both tests.  I have no idea why GNU Go
played the move in the game, and it might be worth finding out.

Thanks

Evan Daniel