[gnugo-devel] Re: use of LOSE in reading.c

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Re: use of LOSE in reading.c
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:44:40 -0700

I see that there was recent discussion of a proposal by Teun
to replace the use of 0 in reading.c by the macro LOSE.

I agree with Gunnar. We often use the syntax if (!attack( ...)) {
both in the reading code and in the autohelper macros which
are compiled into C code. We don't want to rewrite all that
so it will be hard to make such a change consistently. And
I don't see any good reason for it.

Dan