Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo.el 1.19

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo.el 1.19
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:11:02 -0800

> hi gnugo folks,
>
> please find below a gnugo.el rewritten to use the go text protocol.

Is it OK to change the copyright notice to FSF?

> be really styling, the next step would be to use glyphs in the buffer
> (if supported) to represent stones and other data.  let me know what is
> the best set of glyphs to use and i will gladly (presuming they are free
> software) incorporate them for the next release.
>
> thi

I suppose we can make our own. For example, gamegrid.el contains this:

(defconst gamegrid-xpm "\
/* XPM */
static char *noname[] = {
/* width height ncolors chars_per_pixel */
\"16 16 3 1\",
/* colors */
\"+ s col1\",
\". s col2\",
\"- s col3\",
/* pixels */
\"---------------+\",
\"--------------++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
\"--............++\",
};
"
  "XPM format image used for each square")

Am I on the right track?

Dan