Re: [gnugo-devel] tanguy_3_17.1

From: Tanguy URVOY
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] tanguy_3_17.1
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 09:44:53 +0100

tanguy_3_17.1 is, as I understand it, for discussion only. It doesn't
implement a caching matchpat, it is only a way to collect statistics to
see how much work we would save with a caching matchpat. (A good thing
to do before starting the actual work, of course.)

Arend

followed,
tanguy_3_17.1
may not be added to cvs.

A safe way to work would be to separate cleanly
the interface of the matcher from its different implementations.

Tanguy

--
Tanguy Urvoy http://www.irisa.fr/galion