[gnugo-devel] ascii interface and resignation

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: [gnugo-devel] ascii interface and resignation
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 01:34:47 +0200

- ascii interface revised to support resignation
- ascii_endgame() renamed ascii_count()
- new ascii_endgame() in play_ascii.c

well, if we are going to support resignations, we should do it
everywhere it is possible in principle :)

resignation can be declined if you want to tear gnu go into
pieces. in this case gnu go will play the game to the end
and won't try to resing again.

i also made it possible to start another game after you have
resigned one (one can want a revenge ;) the same way you can
do after finishing a game with two passes.

this patch also includes Dan's fix to `dead' command, which
doesn't appear to be in cvs yet.

Paul