[gnugo-devel] user question

From: Jeff Chen
Subject: [gnugo-devel] user question
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 20:09:55 -0500

Hi,

I really enjoy Gnugo but can't seem to find some information that I need.  I
am a new beginner at this game and am interested in learning the game by
observing a large number of games of gnugo playing against itself.  I can
currently do so via a client like cgoban, which lets me specify the level of
play for the two computer players independently.  I am interested in
learning whether I can simply bypass cgoban and set up computer vs computer
games directly on the command line.  I can run gnugo on either linux or
windows.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff