Re: [gnugo-devel] how to patch regress 13x13:6

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] how to patch regress 13x13:6
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:50:54 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003, kevin yong wrote:

>   compile ok. but when i run it, D301 still matched
> with B3 for B5. i m not sure i have followed your
> instructions correctly.
>
>   i appreciate your help and like to hear more
> suggestions from you.

You can only have one constraint diagram.  You would then have one line
for the constraint that looks like

;!oplay_attack(*,B) && owl_escape_value(a) > 1

The constraint line is actually psuedo C code, and can be written as such.

Is D301 still matching after this change?  My guess is that some other
pattern with a lower value is also matching and suggesting the same move,
and that you will need to fix it as well.

Evan Daniel