[gnugo-devel] regress.pike

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: [gnugo-devel] regress.pike
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:15:28 +0200

On popular demand I added regress.pike to CVS. Unfortunately the code
is somewhat messy after I added some new features and those are all
undocumented. For now the only official way to run the script is
without any options at all, which is quite useful in itself (basically
does the job of 'make all_batches' but gives more information). I'll
try to get some kind of design for the program options thought out
before making the new features official.

/Gunnar