[gnugo-devel] General impression of 3.3.18

From: SP LEE
Subject: [gnugo-devel] General impression of 3.3.18
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:28:56 -0700

Hi,

I just played a game with GNUGO 3.3.18 and found it's more aggressive and better in combination attacks. There is only one obvious error on the move 62 regarding life and death. Black should obviously play J2 to ensure eye spaces. After white played J2, the black group is dead. I think this is similar to my last game, the cutting point could be vital to the group.

SP Lee