[gnugo-devel] Weird end of game behaviour on a 9x9 game

From: mgix
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Weird end of game behaviour on a 9x9 game
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:08:01 -0700

Hello,

I just played a 9x9 game against Gnugo 3.2 at level 10,
and at the end of the game it passed when it should have
played one more stone to secure its territory.

I attacked and destroyed a very large area.

I have attached the whole game, thinking it might be of some interest
to you guys: I thought it strange that it misread something that simple
(end of game situation with pretty much everything else settled)

Cheers,

        - Emmanuel