Re: [gnugo-devel] Strong non-linear behavior?

From: SP LEE
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Strong non-linear behavior?
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 08:02:47 -0700

I can't reproduce this and instead get B:F1 as the last move. Can you
give a full GTP script to reproduce the problem (starting with
dniwog.sgf at move 88), alternatively an sgf with the problematic
position?

/Gunnar

I was using cygwin and run gnugo in gtp mode. The following gtp commands were used

loadsgf games/dniwog.sgf 88
= white

genmove_black
= K2

genmove_white
= L2

genmove_black
= G1

genmove_white
= J1

genmove_black
= N9

It's strange that if I saved the positions after white J1 to another sgf file and load it again, gnugo CAN find the right black move F1.

SP Lee