Re: [gnugo-devel] gGo license terms

From: Harald Katzer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gGo license terms
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:50:55 +0200

Am Mittwoch,  9. Juli 2003 17:23 schrieb Arend Bayer:
> Dan wrote:
>

> > > Hi again,
> > >
> > > maybe I continuously overlook them, but I cannot find any sources for
> > > whatever version gGo on http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggo/
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Harald
> >
> > Oops, I can't find them either. Sourceforge may have removed them.
> >
> > Arend, I believe you kept a copy of the last free version
> > of ggo. Is this correct?
> >
> > Should we put a copy up somewhere? I wonder if we can do this
> > without annoying Peter Strempel.
>
> I think Gunnar has a more recent version. I have downloaded gGo 0.2.
> I think we should ask Peter before doing this.
>
> Arend

Hi again,

finally I found, that the Vienna University of Technology, Austria, is
hosting an archive (the Goodie Domain Service), which still keeps the
sourcefile of gGo 0.2!
It can be found at:
http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/sf/g/ggo/

So it would be sufficient to direct the gGo link on the GnuGo homepage to
this site!

Harald