Re: [gnugo-devel] Semeai

From: SP LEE
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Semeai
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:13:04 -0700

I just watched gnugo lose a game against TanGo4746.  At move 179, the
following position came up. Gnu go was white and at the move:

Now, my question is: wouldn't it be natural to try the owl defense
move as the semeai defense move first in any semeai?  Or have I missed
something?

        -Inge

To my understanding, semeai module is only turned on for owl dead groups. So there may be some problem in the early stage of life-death analysis. I suspect this is also a cache problem.

SP Lee