Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] 3.4
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:37:03 -0700

> Dan, could you give us the plans for and current status of 3.4?

Gunnar is supposed to be back Tuesday. Arend is probably either
back in Germany or en route from Japan.

I am hoping for a bit of discussion in the list of the breakin code,
especially how it works which could be then put into the texinfo doc.

Then we might do the release Thursday or thereabouts.

I think 3.4 will be almost the same as 3.3.23.

I labelled two joseki patches as pending for 3.4 but I don't
think they should go in.

Dan