[gnugo-devel] Fwd: [Gifu03-E] schedule

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Fwd: [Gifu03-E] schedule
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:47:46 +0200

I don't know whether everyone has heard yet that gnugo will take part in the
Gifu tournament next week thanks to volunteers operating programs where the
authors were unable to come.

Almost all strong programs will be there, and according to the schedule I just
got, there will be 8-9 games, so it should be a pretty interesting contest.

Arend

Nobusuke Sasaki <address@hidden> schrieb am 28.07.03 21:06:40:

> Dear All,
>
> This is the schedule of Gifu Challenge 2003.
>
> (Sopia Hall, Softopia Japan)
> 1st August
>   15:00-19:00 Time for prior test.(This is not duty.)
>
> 2nd August
>    9:00- 9:50 Registration
>   10:00-10:30 Opening ceremony
>   10:30-      Games(5 games in a day)
>
> 3rd August
>    9:00-      Games(3 or 4 games in a day)
>   15:30-17:00 Exhibition Game
>   17:00-17:45 Commendation ceremony
>   19:00-      Party
>

> Sincerely yours,
>
> Gifu Challenge 2003, Tournament Board
> Nobusuke Sasaki

Wo gibt es den besten Spam-Schutz? Laut ComputerBild 15-03 bei
WEB.DE FreeMail - Deutschlands beste E-Mail - http://s.web.de/?mc=021122