Re: [gnugo-devel] I 'stepped on a bug' playing your Gnu Go program

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] I 'stepped on a bug' playing your Gnu Go program
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 07:36:20 -0800

> gnugo 3.2 (seed 1069417784): You stepped on a bug.
> Please save this game as an sgf file and mail it to address@hidden
> If you can, please also include the debug output above this message.

Thanks for the bug report!

However a crash report is usually not useful without an sgf file of
the game so that we can reconstruct it.

You should probably upgrade to GNU Go 3.4. You will get a stronger
engine. (About 1 stone stronger.)

Bugs tend to be fixed between releases so we are only interested in
crashes of 3.2 if they also crash 3.4. (Which we can check
ourselves if we have a file of the game.)

Daniel Bump