[gnugo-devel] Thesis on Computer Go

From: Jahn-Takeshi Saito
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Thesis on Computer Go
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:07:43 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am currently writing a Master`s Thesis on Comptuer Go and I would like to describe the move selection mechanism of GnuGo as a case study. I do have to questions on that issue: Am I allowed to do this or do I need someone`s authorization? Who could help me to get started? And: Is there any scientific publication already describing GnuGo in detail (sofar I have not found anything like that)?

I would be very happy if someone could answer my questions,

Thanks,

Jahn-Takeshi Saito