[gnugo-devel] Interested in helping with GnuGo

From: Mitch Franklin
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Interested in helping with GnuGo
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 02:58:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in helping with the development of GnuGo. Specifically,
I am doing research in AI methods, and I would be interested in
tweaking some numbers in GnuGo to make the engine perform better.

Most of all, I would like to be a part of the community that is
developing GnuGo. You can email me, or call me at (828)773-8282 (United
States). I have free long distance in the US, so if you give me your
number I can also call you. I am located in North Carolina.

By the way, my name is Mitch Franklin, you can call me Mitch, and I am
working on my Master's degree in Computer Engineerint at North Carolina
State University.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Mitch