Re: [gnugo-devel] Go81 for Palm by Tapani Raiko

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Go81 for Palm by Tapani Raiko
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 06:58:58 -0800

> This is a free Go program not mentioned on your site.  It plays 9x9 and
> 13x13 Go on Palm OS devices.  It doesn't play well of course, but is
> still the best Go program for Palm OS.  It's available from:
> http://www.cis.hut.fi/praiko/go81/

As nearly as I can tell your program is distributed as a binary
only with no available source code. So it isn't free software
by the definition of the FSF.

See:

We're not allowed to link to non-free software.

If I am wrong about this and the source code is
available under a free license let us know.

Daniel Bump