[gnugo-devel] Handtalk 2003 strong Go program

From: max-d
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Handtalk 2003 strong Go program
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:19:25 +0100

I had sent the first game i ran between HT2003 and Gnugo 3.5.3
(This message seems to have been lost)
GNUGO won by HT's resign.
Then i have interfaced HT2003 on my auto_go software .
Here are the crual results for GNUGo.

I don't think that Cosmic GNUGO can do anything to reverse these results (as
it done against Go++) but i will try it .

I have not look at many games but i don't think that Gnugo is behind in
tactical strength ..

I would like to look at these results with  positive eyes , hopping that
they will encourage all of you to go on with the exellent job.

I have put these games here
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gib.explore/go/353-ht2.zip
(some games are missing because of crashes of the interface).
md

= _GNUGO_353 13
= HT2 36

= _GNUGO_353 won: