Re: [gnugo-devel] address@hidden: May I ask you a question about GNU GO

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] address@hidden: May I ask you a question about GNU GO program?]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:21:03 -0800

Kunihiro Kusano wrote:

> Since I feel playing GNU GO with Cgoban is not good, I started to read
> sources for studying. and I noticed a wrong code line ( may be).
>
> interface/main.c line 1026    play_gmp(&gameinfo, playmode == MODE_SGMP);
>
> This line should be written   play_gmp(&gameinfo, playmode =  MODE_SGMP);
>
> If I am wrong, please forgive me.
>
> Kunihiro Kusano <address@hidden>

Thank you for your report.

But it appears to me that you are wrong about this and the
line is correct as it appears in the program.  A Boolean
value will be passed to play_gmp which is true if the mode
is MODE_SGMP.

There is no need to change the mode, which would be the
effect of = instead of ==.

Dan