[gnugo-devel] Compiling on Visual Studio .NET

From: Giovanni Pezzino
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Compiling on Visual Studio .NET
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 11:28:33 +0200

Hi all,
I downloaded the 3.4 source code distribution, and imported the project set in Visual Studio .NET

Performing a DEBUG compilation I got an error in the compilation of sgf.lib and another one on gnugo.exe.
I easily fixed them removing a couple of extra option in the original project files, and am now wondering whether they have any meaning or not.

The extra defines are:
/D (line:154 ch:188) for sgf.lib
/I (line:70 ch:198) for gnugo.exe
Hope to have been of any help,