[gnugo-devel] VC upgrade patch

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] VC upgrade patch
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 09:32:18 -0400

This patch will allow an upgrade to VC7 (i.e. Visual Studio .NET) to
compile w/out errors.  There are a few bogus command-line settings
that VC 6 doesn't complain about.  I did test the changes w/ VC 6.

Remember, when applying the patch to take care w/ CR/LF - they must
be DOS style throughout the file.  It might be easiest to just delete the
6 extraneous characters manually (/I ) and (/D ), rather than using patch.

http://www.public32.com/games/go/vc_5_7.1

(BTW, Ze-Wei, if you're lurking, please send me your new contact info.)