[gnugo-devel] playing GNU Go against other programs

From: David G Doshay
Subject: [gnugo-devel] playing GNU Go against other programs
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:34:41 -0700

The parallel GNU Go we have running on a cluster is almost ready to play against a program other than basic GNU Go. We think we have our hooks in all the right protocol places, and are now wondering what anybody else out there has done ... before we go out and waste time smashing into the potholes others have already figured out how to avoid.

Has anyone automated playing multiple games against Many Faces or Go++? Do you have a canned solution I can copy?

Cheers,
David