Re: [gnugo-devel] Bad game

From: Heikki Levanto
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bad game
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:36:07 +0100

On Sun, Dec 12, 2004 at 06:54:03PM +0100, Heikki Levanto wrote:
> No, it is my local GNU Go, with default settings and no special config
> options. 3.7.1 from cvs, compiled 04-dec.

The same bad moves happen with the latest cvs version - I did a cvs
update and recompiloe today (12-Dec-2004).

Another thing I noticed when replaying the game: three moves (26,28,30)
were valued over 100, and several more over 80. Isn't the move value
supposed to be measured directly in points. I would expect a natural
maximum of 81 on a 9x9 board, and even that to be extremely rare!

-H

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk