Re: [gnugo-devel] Looping over the board

From: Heikki Levanto
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Looping over the board
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:17:28 +0100

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 04:45:57AM +0100, Gunnar Farneb?ck wrote:

I also dislike so much preprocessor magic, but the idea of abstracting
away the details of the looping sounds tempting. Besides of shortening
code and making it more readable, it offers the possibility to redefine
the macro to use another algorithm (like the old one), and compare the
performance. Or to define the pos array in a different order, and see
how many regressions break...

-H

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk