[gnugo-devel] Installing GNU GO

From: Renaud Husson
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Installing GNU GO
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:08:00 +0100

I'm not sure I am a very good GO player, but I fear I am hopeless with a computer.
Though  I have unsuccesfully been trying six times to install GNU GO, I don't think I accomplished anything.
That is why I dare disturb you to ask some help.

The adress http://www.shogix.net/gnugo/ seemed rather understandable (all the more so as I am French and not so sure of my fluency in English as soon as technical terms are involved). Yet I was never able to play. (Actually I can play both colors on the GO Ban, which is no real fun as I feel pretty sure to win).

Do you have a very simple (for simple-not-computer-oriented minds) method for an ultimate try ?
It would be great !

Thanks for your attention !

Renaud Husson