[gnugo-devel] gnugo

From: carloslibre
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gnugo
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 8:38:03 -0500

> Subject: Re: [gnu.org #219826] gnugo
> From: "John Sullivan via RT" <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:23:11 -0500
>
> > Using a machine running Windows XP, I have downloaded the Jago
>
> graphical interface and the compiled Gnugo software
>
> (http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/ar.burgers/binary.html
>

> I have not been able to get Jago to connect to the local program
>
> (Gnugo-mingW-36...) and run a game.  How do I do this?

Hello,

I'm sorry, but since this is only a general contact address, I cannot

properly answer technical questions such as yours.  The best I can do is

refer you to the GNU Go web page (http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/).  If

that does not provide an answer to your question, please contact the GNU Go

help address, at <address@hidden>.

I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

--

John Sullivan

Program Administrator        | Phone: (617)542-5942

59 Temple Place, Suite 330   | Fax:   (617)542-2652

Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA    |

# Get RMS's voice on your answering machine:

# http://member.fsf.org/referral-2004